Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Those who have come before me.....

So I was talking with Sidd the other day online and I decided to google myself. Yes, that's "google" and not "Google". I am using the verb form which according to Webster's New Millennium dictionary is defined as "to search for information on the Internet" and not the proper form in reference to the Mountain View, CA based company.

Anyway, I googled my own name (first and last) to see how far I'd have to go before I found something (except for a directory listing) that was about me...I was thinking maybe page 2 or 3....

Page 1...

Page 2...

Page 3...

Page 4...

Page 5...

Page 6...

Page 7!!!!

WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! PAGE 7!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Man, that's disappointing. So I decided I'm going to share with you some of the things that me and my brethren are.

  • I have extension experience in the music industry
  • I am an alumni advisor at Dartmouth and "a genuinely good guy"
  • I live in Detroit.
  • I married Themla Froman and we have 4 kids....I also died in 1985
  • I was in 4 episodes of "George of the Jungle"
  • I donated $2,850 during the 2008 election cycle
  • I am a scientist at S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
  • I am a chiropractor in Fountain Valley, CA
  • I brew my own beer called American IPA
  • I also live in Delaware.
  • It appears that I am on the board of a few Chemistry boards.
  • I was married to Ursula until my death in March 1942.
  • I'm the manager of an Illinois little league team.
  • I coach girl's basketball in Illinois...I have a record of 233-121 a .658 winning percentage.
  • There's lots of family history sites that I'm a part of.
  • I work in the construction industry.
  • I am a photography with a semi-sweet website (www.johnengelman.com)...I say semi-sweet because it looks cool until you click on things and get under construction on a white page. But I guess it's understandable considering all the other things I'm involved in.
So there you go...my resume :-)



Oh and as for Sidd....try googling "Siddartha Sanathanamurthy"...he's the first result...Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment